Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tampa Bay forces Game 7

Although I didn't get to watch it, Tampa Bay beat Boston, 5-4, in Game 6 Wednesday night at the Saint Pete Times Forum to force Game 7.
The decisive game will be played Friday in Boston.
Since I wasn't able to see the game, I don't have too much to say about it, but I will make a few points regarding the Lightning.
They keep battling back, and I wouldn't be surprised if they won Game 7. Dwayne Roloson had a sup-par performance, although he picked up the victory. I had them losing in the first and second rounds, but they proved me wrong. I did say they would win this series, although I didn't think they would pull it out after falling behind 3-2.
I'm going to go back to my original pick. Tampa Bay wins 4-2 in Game 7 to make its second trip to the Stanley Cup finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment