Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Great idea by Penguins

On Apr. 6 at 10 a.m. roughly 2,000 tickets will go on sale for each of the first playoff games at Consol Energy Center. The Penguins have done since they returned to the playoffs in 2007, and I think it is a wonderful idea by management. I personally have been sucessful five times in attempting to score tickets, including two finals games. I love the idea, and it lets non season-ticket holders have the opportunity to see some playoff hockey, which is the best of all four of the major sports. If you have the opportunity, and a load of cash, park yourself in front of a computer, go to the box office of trying the Ticketmaster outlets at 10 a.m. Wednesday. Be aware that there is a lottery at the Ticketmaster window and the box office. Also, if you are trying on a computer, don't quit if it says all seats are gone. Keep trying for as long as you can. I did it on a computer for a regular-season game, and I tried for about an hour before I was sucessful. Good luck and enjoy the playoffs. I could say they are just as exciting from the comfort of your living room, but that would be a lie. You can always try Stubhub. Keep in mind that sports isn't all there is in life, so don't get too down if you miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment