Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome

Hi there. This is kind of akward. I enjoy following hockey and politics. I hope this will be a constructive space to opine on and discuss both. I would like to encourage people to comment, but also to take the time to listen to and respect each other. That is not to say we can't have healthy disagreements, but I'd like to stake out at least one small slice of the internet where people can come for intelligent discusions that provide more then sterotypes and name calling. A little background: I work a fulltime job and take classes at night, so don't expect me to jump on breaking news and scandels de jour. I would like to gear this blog more toward big picture discussions and opinion pieces. I also will do most updates on my phone, so rember that before you crucify me on spelling and grammer. I would hope those who read this value ideas, original insights, and thoughtful comments on hockey or politics, and hopefully learn a little about both. Thats what I hope this blog can be.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can add a little insight about hockey, and learn about politics from you. Excited to see Neal out there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in Jon, glad to have you on board, I'm going to send you an email to get you on as a contributor. Feel free to tackle any subject you'd like and post it up here.

    -joe

    ReplyDelete